Manifest Your Dreams Today

By Steven Jones

Haven't all of us asked ourselves, "If there is a God, or Angels, then why don't they answer when I request guidance? Why don't they speak up? I believe that they actually respond. Though we've not been properly trained, we still prefer responses we can see and hear. Living on this planet, the planet of comparison, things are an either/or. You are white; I'm black.

What you and I cannot notice, because we are aligned in the physical, is there is a much bigger non-physical world. We merely make use of our imagination. Our quantum physicists explain that our DNA, (that I was schooled to think was the script for the way we look and how the body behaves physically,) includes programming which 5% or less handles our physical body and the other 95% relates to our spiritual (non-physical) section of us.

When asking, request as if it has occurred already. We do not want to wait. We want answers now. Sometimes we believe that we are requesting simple things and we fail to remember that every little thing happens for a valid reason. Maybe there is an important reason why we're going through these things right this moment. What if losing something or someone very important will actually bring about something more desirable? What if the problems we are experiencing at this time will result in much better things? Or allow us to recognize our talents? Or present us an opportunity to help others? What if we lose a buddy or family member as they have already achieved their objective on this planet?

What if there's still much to know and what we know is merely a part of the whole truth? And what if the wisdom we will learn is we've got control over our lives greater than what we originally believed. However, we're not The One who shows. We merely live in this place called earth. So the next time you ask for anything, try to get it done for the good of all of the individuals concerned.

Once you've fixed your intention by requesting what you desire from the God Source, your Angels, or from whatever type of deity you decide to pay attention to, it's time to take action. You'll not go very far if you merely ask but you will not keep moving. It is not right to continue asking and not doing anything. Act as if you have already gotten what you are seeking. Stop being a couch potato. Leave the couch and the Universe should only become your guide.

Next, convey what you want at this time as if you already have it. Next think about the finished picture. Stay positive when utilizing your thoughts. You need to really feel it, accept it, know it is already done while moving forward pursuing your goal. Do not forget to really feel the excitement of every single second.

The final step is saying loudly to yourself or writing what it is you look forward to create as if it's already happened. Just in case you do not get what you want even if you were patient, maybe the timing is not yet right or it's not for the betterment of most individuals involved or you're set to learn a crucial lesson from it. Do not concern yourself very much. The right time will just arrive.

About the Author:

No comments:

Post a Comment